Cincinnati Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Because of the force and speed of most vehicles, a collision between an automobile and a pedestrian is likely to result in very serious injuries. If a driver fails to pay attention, an unsuspecting pedestrian can be disabled or even killed.
If you have been involved in a pedestrian-automobile collision, contact Cincinnati pedestrian accident lawyer at Stepleton Dugan, LLC today at 513-321-7733 to discuss your situation with a qualified and experienced legal professional.
Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
There are a number of different causes of accidents between automobiles and pedestrians, all of which can result in considerable costs, injuries, and damages. Some of the most common causes of these accidents include:
- A pedestrian crossing the street at an undesignated location or undesignated time
- A child or adult darting into the street unexpectedly (usually to retrieve an object)
- An automobile’s failure to observe traffic signs and / or signals
- An automobile’s failure to check for pedestrians before turning
- The failure of an automobile to brake in an adequate amount of time before hitting a pedestrian
All of these types of accidents have the potential to cause serious injuries that may result in severe injuries, permanent disability, or even death. At the very least, the injured pedestrian will most likely incur high medical bills in the months or years following the accident.
To receive the financial compensation you need and deserve for your accident, contact a Cincinnati car accident attorney at Stepleton Dugan, LLC to discuss your legal rights and options.
Recovering from an automobile accident can be an expensive and time consuming process, and you need a legal professional working with you to make sure that the process goes as quickly and painlessly as possible.